New Black Titanium Flanged Hex Head Race Spec!
Supplied here in a long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating. The head design integrates a washer to spread the load. Combine this with rolled threads and we have one tough but light weight titanium bolt.
No wonder they are commonly found on British, World and GP Superbikes!
Please note the colour finish on Titanium is not identical to our Aluminium range.
|วัสดุ||Titanium Grade 5|
|Weight in Gms||99.9000|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Allen Key Size||ไม่่|
|Head Style||Flanged Hex Head|
Made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (grade 5), the outstanding benefits are that we roll the threads to produce greater fatigue strength and reduce galling. These bolts are in excess of 120,000psi ultimate tensile strength, suitable to replace both Grade 5 and Grade 8 steel bolts. We offer Race Spec drilled Flanged Hex Head Bolts, Flanged Hex Head, Tapered Socket Cap, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 12mm.
- Density4420kg/m3 (276lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 110GPa (16 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 828MPa (120 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 1030MPa (149 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 960MPa (139 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus43GPa (6.24 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.34
- Hardness 36 Rockwell C
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 187 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.9 Mnm/kg
Black Titanium: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ1 Fazer 06-10
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 06-07